Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!!

Aging Collector Pro Collector transnat's Avatar

HELP!!!

I am still having no end of trouble accessing this site. I've taken to logging on which takes me to a page that has the Factory Hanger tab at the top. This says that Aeroclassics, Gemini and Hobby master are private. However I can access Inflight 200. I go to this and then re log in and can access New Posts, Private messages etc.

Today though there was an excellent piece by Richard Stretton with the story of Polynesian Airlines. I tried to reply but was told I wasn't logged in!!. I then went through my laborious log in procedure again but can't find the story.

I have tried to contact the owner previously with no response. I know he's had a plethora of issues since purchasing 400SH however even a brief response would be welcome.

I have been here since about 2004, and a Hangar Club member since day one. I have them all. I really want to support this site however my patience is wearing thin.

I'm reaching out in the hope that my prayers will be answered and sooner than later all will work properly again.

Tnat
    Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars

See the 1147models in Transnat's collection @ http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/collect/

Moderator A Retired Hangar Mechanic ACpilot's Avatar
    Have you tried a different internet browser?

Diecast Quality Inspector Pro Collector Adrian's Avatar
    Calling Paresh?
    Adrian

The missing B.707s still needed to be done: Ethiopian, Uganda Airlines, Air Zimbabwe (rainbow scheme), Kenya Airway, Air Niugini.

DC-8s still needed to be done: UAT, Iberia ('80s scheme), Air Ceylon, Surinam Airways, Air Spain.

1/400 scale new mould wish list ; Tupolev Tu-114, Tu-134, Antonov An-12, An-24, Bristol 170 Freighter Mk.31, Armstrong-Whitworth Argosy, Airspeed Ambassador, Avro York

Fellow Aviation Collector. A Retired Hangar Mechanic Cpt.Canuck's Avatar
    I have passed on his information to my I.T. guy, I've also reset his account so he can see everything. I am sorry for all this my friend, I will email my I.T. guy again today.

Paresh.

Proud to be a; Honorary Aussie

Paresh's Wish List;
    Air Pacific DC-10-30 ARRIVED
    Air Pacific B767-200/300
    Air Pacific B737-200/300/500/700
    Canadian Airlines A320 Goose. ARRIVED

Thank you Paresh. Dan I generally use Firefox but have tried two different Google platforms as well. Yesterday when I posted this it didn't appear on the list of new posts. Today it's there. That's encouraging.

Tnat

See the 1147models in Transnat's collection @ http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/collect/

Relief Pilot Supreme Hangar Mechanic Juneau_Flyer's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. I would suggest clearing out your cookies and off line data. I did that, and have had no problems with the website sense. I have no idea if that's something that would actually help, or if its even related. Just a thought.

Administrator Ultimate Collector JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transnat View Post
    Thank you Paresh. Dan I generally use Firefox but have tried two different Google platforms as well. Yesterday when I posted this it didn't appear on the list of new posts. Today it's there. That's encouraging.

Tnat
    I reset your account to a different setting, try clearing all your cookies and log out and back in to the site at http://www.400scalehangar.net/

Hopefully that will work.
    Correct response to being robbed at gunpoint
    ---------------------------------------

THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF DEATH
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nice to hear from you Todd. No, that didn't work, however I can still get in by opening the Inflight 200 page and then re logging in so I guess that's better than nothing.

It's very strange. I had a computer guy at my end look at it. He was perplexed. He says everything on my machine is set up correctly and as all other sites I access are without issue, it remains something of a mystery.

I only cleared the 400SH cookies. Perhaps I should clear all the cookies on the device?

Not to worry. Thanks for getting onto it Paresh.

Tnat

Thank you Todd for your help, we are looking into it my friend.

Paresh's Wish List;
    Air Pacific B767-200/300

Moderator A Retired Hangar Mechanic ACpilot's Avatar
    Something got fixed over the last few days.

Now when I log in - I finally automatically get redirected to the main page!

Dan

Me too. Fantastic. Thanks Todd and Paresh for being so patient with this tired old collector.

Tnat

Glad its working fine now. If you have any other issues please don't hesitate to contact me.

Paresh's Wish List;
    Air Pacific B767-200/300

Unfortunately back to its old tricks again. Log in, don't get the home page or access to new posts. Then go to Inflight 200, log in again and I'm in.

Tnat

Tnat,

I hear you frustration. I had problems accessing the site for a while and thankfully it got fixed for good. I am certain that Paresh and others are trying their best.
    I hope your issues will be solved soon.
    Philippe

Thanks Philippe. Yes I know its been a most challenging time for Paresh. At least I can get on despite the round about method.

Tnat