Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Western Models Nordair Electra

Member Regular Hangar Mechanic
    I already ordered mine from Jetcollector.com for $59.95. I thought if someone was still looking for it and wanted to try and get it cheaper....... If I remember right, Virginfans also has it listed for $89.95. Looking forward to getting mine.

Jets make a lotta noise, but they don't talk back! Pro Collector DC-8-556's Avatar
    Received mine today. No pics. Sorry. It's a classic. Anyone thinking it's a poor model is wrong. I'll tell you this though, it sure is small compared to my 1/200th Air Canada DC-8-63 in comparison. Another piece to my Canadiana puzzle is complete with this Nordair beauty! If anyone out there in internet land is hesitating like I was at 1st, don't worry, it's a great little plane.
    The DC-8 is the best commercial supersonic aircraft ever built!
    OK, so it was only one flight, for a short time, and in a shallow dive. It still counts!

Proud to be a honorary Australian citizen.

Chris

Master Yoda Ultimate Collector backfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC-8-556 View Post
    Received mine today. No pics. Sorry. It's a classic. Anyone thinking it's a poor model is wrong. I'll tell you this though, it sure is small compared to my 1/200th Air Canada DC-8-63 in comparison. Another piece to my Canadiana puzzle is complete with this Nordair beauty! If anyone out there in internet land is hesitating like I was at 1st, don't worry, it's a great little plane.
    FINALLY!!!!

Sal
    Honorary Aussie Too

Deborah Ann Gibson

'I've got all the time in the world - All the things you require - All the strength to survive - All the pain and desire'