Thread: 400 Scale Hanger benefits

Cadet Trainee Junior Hangar Mechanic Jet's Avatar

400 Scale Hanger benefits

JetCollector.com is pleased to offer a discount to 400 Scale Hangar members. Remember to enter 400SH in the coupon box when checking out. This will give you 5% off your entire order. Remember that your CAP points also still accumulate and those can be applied to any order also to further reduce the cost. These discounts apply to all models with the exception of the Nationair charity Model. In order to take advantage of the CAP program you will simply need to create an account in the store if you have not done so. This will allow your purchases to be tracked and CAP points automatically accumulated. We hope these benefits help to make your collecting experience a little less expensive and enjoyable. As always we also pride ourselves on top notch service. If we do not meet these expectations, please let us know.

All the best

JetCollector.com

L-1011-Heavy
    For Those Of You Unfamiliar With Jet Collector, I Can Attest To Everything Said Here. I Purchased Models Several Times From Jet Collector. Great Service, Unbelievably LOW Prices(I Wonder How Do They Eat?) And VERY Low Shipping Cost Options.
    And A Great Source To Tag That Rare & Sold Out Model!
    This Is My Fave Online Shop.
    And They Even Have Thier Own Discussion Model.

Relief Pilot Supreme Hangar Mechanic aviationcombr's Avatar
    Hi!
    I wrote a message to JetCollector yesterday (about shipping to Brazil and other information), but don't received an answer yet... :-(
    I'm interested on a special model from their list (and saw the same model on two other retailers) and want to choose where I'll buy it.
    Best regards,
    Daniel

Senior Member Regular Hangar Mechanic ArnoldC's Avatar
    Entered the 400SH coupon code on my first-ever order with JetCollector today. Worked for me. Thanks, JC. Every little bit helps.
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving" -Lao Tzu

Training Captain Pro Collector transnat's Avatar
    An exceptionally good retailer. Worth supporting.
    tnat
    Tnat

Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars

See the 1226 models in Transnat's collection @ http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/collect/