PDA

View Full Version : Store upgrade

ve2nw
08-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Greetings to all

We are happy to advise you that our web store www.airplanereplicas.com has gone through a "D check" and received the latest available upgrades. Among those are;

3 step check out instead of 5
More accurate search function
Ability to sort searches by alphabetical order or price
Faster drop down menus to individual categories
Ability to edit your order
Multi languages
Multi currency for approximate conversion value (payments still in US currency)
No need to register with Paypal for payments, you can use your credit card to effect payment without the requirement to register (still processed via Paypal credit card services though and this is for everyone's security).
Plus a few other additions.

Please play around with the new features and let us know what you think. Enjoy the new features and thank you for your continued support

Zareh

Nautione
08-05-2009, 07:14 PM
I'll take a look Zareh.
Have you ever had orange juice from the place that looks like a huge orange.
Very tasty.

willia5
08-05-2009, 07:51 PM
I've surfed around the store a bit since the upgrade, it's running smoothly and I like many of the new features -- top notch!

They used to have a place shaped like a giant orange in the Metro Centre in Burnaby, BC (not sure if it's still there?). Those were some pretty tasty drinks!

rw

R. Minor
08-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Nicely done Zareh. ;)

Andrew Klein
08-05-2009, 09:38 PM
I'll take a look Zareh.
Have you ever had orange juice from the place that looks like a huge orange.
Very tasty.

That would be the Orange Julip, on Decarie Blvd. Excellent orange julips, and their hot dogs are great too!

08-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Man, that brings back memories ! Is it still there ?

Peter

DC-8-556
08-06-2009, 04:43 PM
I've been playing around in it for about a week now. I like it! ;) The old site was very easy to navigate around in, but this new one is even better!
Good stuff! I like it. ;);)

Nautione
08-06-2009, 06:40 PM
That's the place Andrew. ;) I'm going to try and make the julips like them.
Had a smoked meat sandwich from Schwartz's. Yummy
Peter the big orange is still there. The wife and I were there June 20th this year.

ve2nw
08-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Thank you all for the positive comments. As for the Orange Ball. Just for the record, the real name is Orange "Julep" and sorry to say that I tasted it once years ago and never liked it.

Zareh

ba777-236
08-06-2009, 11:29 PM
If any of you guys find any bugs or errors, please direct them my way and I'll look into them ;)

ve2nw
08-07-2009, 08:22 PM
And a big thank you to Faheem for doing all the hard work while I was enjoying the D-25 New Standard flight in Orlando.

Zareh

CYYZ Guy
10-15-2010, 09:40 PM
That would be the Orange Julip, on Decarie Blvd. Excellent orange julips, and their hot dogs are great too!

Thank you for this picture. It brings back many memories of the short time I lived in Montreal. My parents had many dates at the Orange Julep.

Bravo-Alpha-Golf
10-18-2010, 07:10 AM
That is a great shot of the Decarie Expressway, the Met, and O.J. Definitely taken on final approach to 24L.;)

Andrew Klein
10-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Actually, we were on approach to 24R!! Taken from an Air France B.777-300ER!!

CYYZ Guy
10-18-2010, 12:20 PM
That is a great shot of the Decarie Expressway, the Met, and O.J. Definitely taken on final approach to 24L.;)

I am not sure if Marathon is visible from there which is on Rue Jockey. I love that restaurant. Maybe you can confirm Haim?

Bravo-Alpha-Golf
10-18-2010, 08:26 PM
I am not sure if Marathon is visible from there which is on Rue Jockey. I love that restaurant. Maybe you can confirm Haim?

Rue Jockey is where the Walmart is which is visble at the 2 o'clock position from the O.J. I didn't know they had a Marathon there. We have one near our house, great place to eat good food.

24R? That's a great shot from there.

CANUSA
10-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Nothing like an:
Orange Julip,
All dressed steamed hot dog,
Smoked meat,
St Hubert BBQ, and
All dressed pizza.
How I miss Montreal

PS the site is good

Ray

Andrew Klein
10-19-2010, 01:02 AM
.......... and dont' forget Schwartz's on the Main, and Moishe's Steak House, just a few doors down.

Bravo-Alpha-Golf
10-19-2010, 08:45 AM
.......... and dont' forget Schwartz's on the Main, and Moishe's Steak House, just a few doors down.

And don't forget the bagels...Andrew, have you ever been to Marven's in Park Ex? BTW, I went to Zareh's last week and wanted to thank you very much for my "missing link".;)

Bravo-Alpha-Golf
10-19-2010, 08:48 AM

If you love Marathon, you can also try Arahova. They have amazing Tzatziki and old fashioned doner/gero.

CANUSA
10-19-2010, 09:20 AM
I know I have not lived in Montreal for decades. What happen to Blue Bonnets? Went there with my father and brothers and saw my first hooker so I am told.

Ray

Bravo-Alpha-Golf
10-19-2010, 11:54 AM
I know I have not lived in Montreal for decades. What happen to Blue Bonnets? Went there with my father and brothers and saw my first hooker so I am told.

Ray

Blue Bonnets racetrack has been shut down for a few years now. It's at the end of Rue Jockey mentioned earlier. The entrance to the old parking lot right off Decarie has been transformed into a Walmart and numerous other restaurants.The actuall racetrack was to have been the location to last summer's U2 concert which was postponed to next summer. The stage and stands for the concert will take 3 months to set up and 1 month to dismantle. I have no idea what the concert promoters were thinking when they thought of this place as the site for a U2 concert.:crazy:

CANUSA
10-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Thank you - Merci

Ray

CYYZ Guy
10-19-2010, 06:29 PM

Moishe's is great. The Coleslaw can now be bought and enjoyed in Toronto but its not as good as there. I always eat too much bread, pickles and coleslaw and can never finish my hamburger steak, baked potato or verenikas. ;)

However, I must tell you that we feel Schwartz's quality has gone down a bit or we just got a bad cut of smoked meat that night. Andrew, if you are here for the next show and get in the night before, I will take you and Zareh to a place called Centre St. Deli near my house in the suburbs of Toronto. They get their meats from Montreal every week. If you guys are interested it would be my pleasure.